Monday, July 21, 2008

PENELOPE!!!

OK so this week I've fallen in love with James McAvoy!! Ha Ha This is a poster for the super cute movie!
And another one too!
So basically i love this movie... but not just because James (sexy man) McAvoy is in it. (he Does have killer eyes tho.. Ha Ha) Its about a girl (Penelope-AKA- Christina Ricci) who is born with a curs and has a pig nose and ears. Then she falls in love and ya... so just go see it! Ha Ha Anyways.. I also loved it because i now have a new favorite song! Are you ready? its called YOUR DISGUISE by JAMES GREENSPUN.... because i love this song SO much and want you people to hear it too.. I've spent some of my precious time on the web trying to find it so i could link it to this blog. And i have!!
(sorry but the place i got it from is a bit emo.. but i didn't really want to spend another hour looking for is somewhere else.. so sorry)
The link is located on the left side of my blog under my play list thingy :) ENJOY!

No comments: